DUB 2.00% 4.9¢ dubber corporation limited

I couldn’t find a Chart Thread for DUB so I thought I would...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1679
    I couldn’t find a Chart Thread for DUB so I thought I would start one up. Spent lots of time recently developing a system to help identify speculative stocks that have a high probability of moving higher in the short to medium term. Using my new rules I found that DUB would have popped up in my search back in early June when its SP price trend changed to up. This combined with the fact that long term momentum was and still is up and trending higher has drawn me to the point where I am prepared to take a long position. My Trading Chart showing when the trend changed and how momentum is rising is shown below.  The chart also shows that the SP is rising in a channel and that first resistance is expected at about 50c.  I’ll leave any price target predictions to the FA posters as I have found trying to use TA to do this to be no more than a bit of folly.

DUB-20180705-MMA.png

I wish I had have had my new system running back in early June as an entry price back then around 35c would have been nice.  Given that I have only just recently viewed the BUD chart from a TA point of view, I thought I’d wait for my short term cycle indicator (a Stochastic Oscillator) to pull back from overbought to below 20 again and then wait for a cross up to trigger a trade, but other indicators suggest that the SP is in a strong up trend and hence the stochastic could remain overbought for some time yet.

This strong trend along with the recent 3Y of 04/07 suggest that waiting longer may be a mistake. The recent 3Y indicates that two Directors exercised some or all of their performance bonus options. One Director exercised 250k of 1M options @40c – consideration $100k.  A second Director exercised all of his 600k options @40c – consideration $240k.  The fact that these Directors have invested this amount in BUD has to be a good sign IMO.

Well good luck to all Holders.  I hope to be joining you well before the next quarterly report.
    And remember DYOR before making any investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $70.27K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111518 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 47415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 246513
Last updated 15.28pm 10/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.