DUB 3.23% 3.2¢ dubber corporation limited

DUB, page-15

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't think you have really missed anything mate. I think everyone here knows what they have gotten themselves into and God help them if they don't! Didn't mean to come off on the offensive, just with your telco background was hoping, you may have some good insight other than just telling us MOU'S are meaningless haha...
    Someone mentioned Tpg before saying that Macquarie was nothing compared to them! TPG have been looking to take over Vodafone for a little while now and to my knowledge have placed a bid on a Singapore telco... Both Vodafone and Singapore telcos have been in dubs sights... Who knows if dub plays their cards right they could have their way into Telstras number one competitor! Although Tpg doesn't have much actual mobile exposure at all.. It could be the start of something big for dub!
    Tpg had a massive drop in sp after their report due to having a rather low expected increase in growth and revenue. No doubt they will be looking at ways to try fix that!
    Anyways may have gone off on a tangent their but if anyone has any other insight into these matters please do share! Of course DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $38.33K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 211581 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 330187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.