MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

I do not get this... if you saw the dream from day 1 (which I...

1. 7,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I do not get this... if you saw the dream from day 1 (which I did).. you are up 50% on your investment as it stands right now. Everyone (not just those who were privileged not know the chairman or who go through expensive brokers) had an opportunity to buy into the IPO. If you bought at an inflated price and now wearing a loss, that is not MJP's fault.

If you have proof that they are not meeting their commitments then post it online with links to the facts (eg. page of the prospectus and cross reference to an announcement)

I have checked the MJP web page and they do have their latest announcements down the bottom right hand corner. In addition they have kept the market well informed since June last year and released a Newsletter in November.

Will Martin Jetpack shareprice continually decline in the short term.. possibly... but for those who support the dream and are serious investors, they are looking towards 2nd Half 2016 when MJP stated in their prospectus (page 35) and following releases as to when they were going to distribute the first machines.. not tomorrow.. not next week or next month..

So to all those who supported this venture from day 1... I congratulate you on your fore site to date.. feel free to take your 50% profit at a time when the market is down some 10 - 15%... or continue to join me for the ride for 2016 and beyond!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.