MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Hi "Bull of ASX" - I have developed a lot of resilience and the...

1. 334 Posts.
    Hi "Bull of ASX" - I have developed a lot of resilience and the odd personal typed attack from a fellow forum member does not affect me at all. Your comments and sentiments are well placed. MJP's attendance at Intersec2016 is just another example on how not to do things in my opinion). MJP previously stated that they had an entire team, including the CEO, over there. All they can produce during these 3 days is a Facebook entry with 2 badly composed and out of focus photographs? If I would have been part of this delegation, I would have posted informative updates, including stunning photographs of enthusiastic display stand visitors at the end of each of these 3 days. MJP team members would have had online access to their website from their Dubai hotel rooms, would they have not? Today is the 21st of January 2016 and this exhibition finished on the 19th of January 2016. I don't need to be "baby sitted", but this is just not how a start up should be run. This is not meant as a cross promotion, but take a look at a newly listed entity, called ShareRoot (SRO). What a dynamic company with an enthusiastic communication friendly team, great website and a palpable eagerness to succeed and communicate with their various stakeholders. In comparison, MJP appears to be rather stale.

1.jpg 2.jpg
    Last edited by forty2km: 21/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.