IMM 1.67% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi Kizo. I have found MR to be one of the most accommodating...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Kizo. I have found MR to be one of the most accommodating CEOs around in terms of communication and clarifying issues. I also respect that he will NOT provide new market sensitive information prior to formal announcements. Announcements are often made and the info is forgotten by holders or can be open to interpretation by different shareholders. In that regard I have found that MR will clarify announcements or the position whether by email or phone etc.

His approach to disclosure is in keeping with the rules and that imo enhances his credibility and his professionalism. Everything he conveys or clarifies, I have found is underpinned by a past ASX announcement to which it relates. Dubai is one of the issues that some are awaiting on an update as to progress.

I never seek un-announced price sensitive information as it would be improper to do so and I believe that if ones contact with MR is reasonable in nature and courteous a response will be forthcoming.

My communication with some other companies have been far from satisfactory with either no response or over the top unjustified ramping of the stock. I have had a few instances when I have phoned companies and the person answering sounded like a fugitive on the run lol. When asking to speak to the boss they are always away. Unfortunately in a couple of those instances the company went belly up soon after. In one case I lost all my investment, and in the other the phone call made me think 'dodgy"and I sold without loss and was very lucky as soon after the sp collapsed completely.

IMO PRR has great management and Board representation so for me the key risk is not management related but rather the success or otherwise of Cvac and its other products. Thats a big plus as far as I am concerned, as poor management can even make good products fail to deliver shareholder value. Anyway thats my rant for the day lol. Of course these are just my opinions and I could be way off the mark. dyor!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.3¢ $1.323M 4.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 111754 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 61590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.