CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Listen guys don't get too carried away with some of your posts....

1. 1,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Listen guys don't get too carried away with some of your posts. Lets keep it down to earth. Having said that, Mr Smythe and company have the future of CVI mapped out. Current shareholders (and those that buy in at current levels) are going to make alot of money - make no mistake about that. It is my knowledge/belief that the Niger Delta tenaments that CVI will be awarded will transform CVI into a medium size player in the short term and a bigger player in the medium term. The Angolan oil tenanments (which will be awarded after the Niger Delta) will smack the share price upwards again. The mineral drilling in Angola which will commence later this week (no doubt the comprehensive release will be accompanied by more photo's) has the potential of sending CVI into orbit without the the oil, but realistically these drilling results will come after the announcment of the Niger Delta oil tenanments. There is a large capital fund in London which believes the upcoming mineral drilling program will bring in the bacon - only time will tell if they are right. I also know that there is plenty of money available from London funds to assist in development in the projects CVI are undertaking. This stock will bolt in the Dubai Listing I guarantee it.

You may think I am ramping but I am not - I am speaking the truth. I am not selling my sizable stake in this company as I trully believe in it's upside potential.

I just traded the UK100 and Aussie200 and picked up a lazy AUD$6000 profit in under 60 minutes - time for beddy byze.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.