CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Kevin If you read the 3/10/07 announcement. Cityview have...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    Kevin
    If you read the 3/10/07 announcement. Cityview have aquired the right to purchase 100% of Petro Energy Africa (which is the owner of 57% of turnberry.)

And it states they are "in ADVANCED negotiations with the Cameroon Government for access to certain other KEY oilfilds in the region. The parties aim to bring these negotiations to succesfull conclusion within the next month................................
    Dow collapse or not, permits to key oil fields,succesfull Mantanda FS report, and Catabola copper strikes mean cvi are in the box seat for further substantial sp gains.

Corporate manouvering in regards to aquiring funding from the middle east also appear to be in advance stages.
    We have been getting announcements at a rapid rate ..
    My hunch is that once the EGM is out of the way and management incentives are set..Then the fun will really start.
    Monday,s red day must be put in context. Every share on the asx is going to be hit, regardess of what where or who they are.
    After the panic has subsided (and who knows cvi could even buck the trend as it has on many red days in the past..) and the turkeyshoot has ended , it will be back to bussiness as normal...Except in my view we will be all the nearer to some key announcements.
    Looking forward to the next month or so.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.