DUB 2.33% 4.2¢ dubber corporation limited

We just need to be strong. Our time will come. I think (and...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    We just need to be strong. Our time will come.

I think (and hoping) that this quarterly gives us a good direction. I think a lot of people are on the sidelines waiting for the quaterly to come out to give us a clearer picture on where we are. I'm also hoping that this quarterly gives the stock price and upward boost and starts another big boost in the share price.

I also noticed that since we reached the our high point of $1.50 - $1.60, we were followed by 2 weeks of losses, then the next 2 weeks were mostly flat. Which brings us to today. I hope the next 2 weeks are 2 weeks of gains.

It's also the start of the month of August. July is usually a bad time for the markets, especially with reporting season.

The technicals also show the selling has dried out and the trend is going to change.

With all these factors in place, I think and hope that the stock price goes up and goes up hard and fast.

Holders stay strong. Don't let the fear get to you, it's tought. But as they say, FEAR is False Expectation Appearing Real. See with clear eyes.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $38.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $80.45K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35192 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.