DUB 6.38% 5.0¢ dubber corporation limited

I'm not sure they would announce it to the market unless it was...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm not sure they would announce it to the market unless it was legitimately a stand alone deal (which I assume is very possible as well as the Broadsoft offering).

I think that the customers that come through the Cisco/Broadsoft channel will be distinct from individual deals that are direct with the telcos.

The reason I say this, is that Broadsoft (from 2:06 in the video) already had ~150 telcos on their service, and we haven't seen a single announcement about who any of those underlying clients are even know some customer must now be using the Dubber service.

The good news is that Steve also says in the video that Cisco have ~650 telcos they're looking to migrate onto the platform and Optus is one of those and will go live in June of this year.

This means we get the license fee per user on the platform (assumed as not very material) and more importantly, the service fee as they are converted to active users.

Hopefully the Cisco/Broadsoft channel combines with the IBM and contracted telco channel to really launch some exponential growth in active users. The SP flies if that happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $120.4K 2.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 208851 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 440168 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.