DUB 2.70% 3.6¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-2144

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Hello Coppers,

Way too much celebrating for me after the AGM. Feeling very dusty today. But the good news is Dubber is ready to rocket. Benny Wizard has provided an accurate and detailed summary of events, so no need for me to repeat it. Thanks Ben, much appreciated.

Ben’s first point is the big one... Steve stated that Dubber is potentially going to be cash flow positive by end of financial year. This is terrific news. And James showed us how easy it is to connect multiple users within an organisation with just one click. Couldn’t be simpler. As Steve said, Dubber is no longer just a start-up tech company.

I believe it’s now poised on the threshold of being a true unicorn within the global tech space. My colleagues discussed this over a loooong lunch and we all agreed this has potential to go to double figures SP... maybe we’ll over $10 in the next two years.

I told Steve I thought he and the team we’re doing a great job and to keep doing more of the same. Heck, he even invited me to Dubber Xmas Party in a couple of weeks. That should be a good drink. Just what I need

Cheers all
    Wiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.