DUB 0.00% 3.1¢ dubber corporation limited

A few interesting points to Dubber. Aligning with Cisco Webex is...

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    A few interesting points to Dubber. Aligning with Cisco Webex is potentially huge. Cisco Webex calling will be a global winner as its value stack is 2nd to none. personally i have no doubt about this.

The purchase of BroadSoft gave Webex calling a massive market to sell into. Cisco Webex Calling released to market will
    • Brings BroadSoft integration to Cisco
    • Tight M/S Teams integration
    • Meetings, Calling, Teams, Contact Centre and Integrated Devices
    • Not currently aligned with Telstra
    • Enterprise Contact Centre out in January
    Broadsofts market share was large and combined with Cisco deliver 61% of the global UCAAS market, 2nd place is Mitel @ 10%.

What does all this mean to Dubber? The Webex solutions are mature and all have their own recording functionality and capability. Dubber is more targeted to individual users so take up may not go hand in hand with Webex growth. Locally, Telstra will find an alternative to Webex Calling as calling is Carriage so therefore a direct competitor to Telstra so they need to get on the bus or build another as their TIPT users are all built on Broadsoft platform which Cisco now own.

There is no such thing as exclusivity in cloud based platforms so do your own research before you engage on the market for shares in any cloud player. to my mind, Cisco will be the winner here and others will participate. MSFT and Google are going to come a poor 2nd here despite their claims around AI and O365 imo. they wont lose market share but they will struggle for growth in carriage and voice markets.

All just my opinion.

cisco.png
    Last edited by Theabyss: 03/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 2.9¢ $19.29K 624.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 181258 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.