DUB 0.00% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Hi there LB. I fully expect some spikes and dips on any journey....

1. Osi
    16,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi there LB. I fully expect some spikes and dips on any journey. My enthusiasm is for the revenue and indeed profitability trend rather than for what was a vertical SP trend.

TO a point my powder is largely dry, that is, in another stock.

Once CISCO has say 75% of its telco customers on board, DUB will be more fully priced. There will indeed be an ongoing contest between the delivery of packaged services from the telcos and over the top providers such as Microsoft.

On the AI front we can fully expect Watson to evolve over time just as alternate AI engines will evolve very significantly over time. An advantage in the hands of providers such as IBM is that corporation's capacity to configure their platform to mid and end customer needs in a manner that out of the box OTT providers may have difficulty following. Larger corporations will I believe be happy to pay for the service. Smaller ones will likely use CICSO's generic solution as long as it has a rich enough on-demand options list to do the job. If they are already paying for it and it does the job they need not look elsewhere IMHO.

Technically there would be nothing to stop the Watson/Zoe interface being developed then transplanted to OTT platform cloud but for the foreseeable future I want DUB to stick to CISCO and the Telcos. A sure thing in this space almost always leads to money in the bank.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $13.94K 464.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1493819 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.