DUB 2.17% 4.7¢ dubber corporation limited

I am sorry my friend projecting the future in any detail ..is...

1. 1,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    I am sorry my friend projecting the future in any detail ..is just guessing ...and none of us are very good at that...What we can Ask A)Are all the pieces coming together B) The pieces are Management ,Technology ,Cash in Bank ,Partnership relations and finally clear signs of A START OF REVENUE EXPANSION...and from that an understanding that the technology is NOW in a growth area...Many technologies are wonderful but are not in the right place,or at the right time,or at the right price...the key to all of this is ..are we moving towards or away from a Positive Cash flow...NOW..All the Board of DUB see a positive cash flow happening by June 2020...
    I cannot see the future... but all I can say is using :--
    Gann methodologies that cycles repeat in a pattern ie what has been will be ie patterns repeat and grow into a bigger pattern !!! And of course each stock has a different pattern.. I can say that the next high may be $2.30/$2.33 this is my calculation for the next top before a major pull back again to $1.70/$1.76 level and the next top after that will be $2.97/3.00 ...the price and days are interrelated so the low of $1.28 was a couple of days ago ..$2.30 would be approximately 7.5 months from now...funny that just after the June numbers !! And $2.90/$3.00 about 10 months away..after that price rises will be more rapid..that is caused by inter cycle reactions to each other within a growing major cycle ...Now the good news is sometimes I get it right!!!The bad news yes often I'm wrong!!!
    Where does that leave us? Well the future fundamentally looks very good for Dubber but that is all we can honestly say ...the rest is projection ( guessing) and the stock may be completely revalued tomorrow if there is a takeover bid...WHO CAN TELL.."IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!"
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $152.8K 3.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 361133 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 169436 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.