DUB 0.00% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-2478

1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    Hello Chris ..I believe the problems that may evolve could also be perhaps of a different type and I offer my experience of reflection of the past ...Many Many Investors will leave the Dubber Party just as it's getting underway as I reflect that many many have done in many good shares in the past.I would suggest in another two years or so,just as this company begins to see "real powerful dynamic traction of Growth Realization"and a price I believe that will be a lot higher from here,a price based on strongly growing profits and a powerful rising cash flow..It will be at this time that many Investors will leave, very satisfied with their returns ..perhaps around $5 will in all probability be a future exit point for some of the present investment of our older investors.As they leave this will bring in more institutions ,and many of our older investors will now have some of their Investment money and wonderful returns and the time,and the health to spend and enjoy the better things of life.They have received some of their just rewards for patience and for gradual accumulation...and at that date I pass on my best wishes.

For our younger investors,gaining the rewards of patience and very slow accumulation over the years . I suggest they look towards dividends as a strong route to personal independence.Think not of the next ten years and higher and higher prices ...Think of the road to Financial Independence created by the personal cash flow that a strong and rising dividend flow brings ,"And Consider" ,that if all is proceeding well and if the company is becoming stronger ,and if dividends are being paid and if all in the company is very positive .. and If I have such a wonderful Investment.. Why should I sell???

Experience and time have taught me .."Only provided you can strongly substantiate your personal reply as to why you should sell " at that future date ,should you ever leave behind a strong and rising dividend flow from any investment.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 694 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.