DUB 6.45% 2.9¢ dubber corporation limited

I still think Dubber will continue to move places...it has...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    I still think Dubber will continue to move places...it has already moved a great deal ,indeed the price move has been enormous... has it not?? It is my opinion that the price has moved too much too soon..."My argument is not with the future value of Dubber" it's with the pricing of that value at this stage..I am a buyer as I have stated between 50c and 60c ...and I believe that within two years Dubber's value will be worth substantially more than the present value and it will be at a Price which will be considerably higher than today.I believe this long term appreciation in value of Dubber will occur only once revenue and profit have justified it.However my fifty years of experience in stock markets has taught me that many people who pay too much ,too early ,get very disappointed. Instead of holding and benefitting THROUGH TIME they just sell with disappointment because the stock doesn't keep charging upwards!!!!!...I repeat.. I believe Dubber will be an excellent long term investment ...but one should be aware that a correction in the Stockmarket can cut many prices by more than 40%.This price adjustment could well include Dubber ie unless it delivers strongly accelerating REVENUE and PROFITS and even then it may not be exempt from the correction.
    Momentum buyers panic to get in and panic to get out ...Good luck to all the momentum buyers...you may not get the ultimate benefit you deserve.
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $1.557K 53.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 526716 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 799075 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.