DUB 3.33% 2.9¢ dubber corporation limited

with 152 million shares your target of 50 cents would value...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    with 152 million shares your target of 50 cents would value Dubber at 76 million. Is this a fair valuation since they are still loss making? Is it a fair valuation for Dubber being a core disrupter with cloud recording tech and branching into AI voice technologies? Hard to tell. I feel they could be valued much much higher.

I didn’t momentum trade Dubber I have followed them for years. I felt they had an amazing product but growth has been slow. All of a sudden growth has rapidly grown over the last six months as they lock in more billable telcos. Will this momentum stop? Doubt it. I recently purchased heavily with solid research. Being the chosen voice recording software and technology for Cisco broadsoft is a big deal and really opened the door to a lot more billable customers and contracts. The growth over the last 6 months really shows me they are starting to monetise their tech heavily and it’s about time. Long term investors have waited patiently for years to be rewarded. I feel lucky enough to be jumping on now..right before we see further substantial growth. That’s what I’m predicting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.