DUB 0.00% 4.3¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-2917

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    it's interesting to see where the market is headed as a whole; it's almost as if the market is devaluing due to fear and populations being controlled by the "media". Selling will continue across the board for the rest of this month imo, best to wait it out.

once dub strike 40c or lower (which I'm almost certain will happen at this rate), I'll pick up some nice cheap shares and average out my portfolio. They are a very good company that have LONG term potential to be significant

we all gotta remember that this won't last forever, nothing does. I work at a farmer jacks and the money flowing through that place is ridiculous. the government is increasing restrictions which further instils fear and increases in consumerism

in 6months - 1 year dub will be back to its old self.
    another thing worth noting is that all indexes were WAY TOO HIGH from the crazy bull market. a pullback was inevitable but the cause/medium was unexpected

hope everyone's staying healthy and safe riding out this crash and forgetting about the market for a while is the best thing to do right now

GLTAH!!
    Last edited by R0550: 19/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $49.21K 1.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 179047 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.