DUB 0.00% 4.3¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-2919

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    Brian70..your posts I know are very well intentioned and we all read them..but may I make a suggestion .. you buy whatever shares you like slowly ..and by all means near your target price ...but also buy slowly perhaps over your technical range. Focusing on one price can keep you out when you should be adding and not limiting your opportunity and the price you pick may "condition you" and if the shares drop past that price ..since its set in your head ..you may sell what you have and not buy at all!!!!
    The technical structures ..Double tops ,Head and shoulders ..and Double bottoms and Reverse head and shoulders are great technical indicators for tops and bottoms and continually work...but picking a target price based on a probability factor or Gann lines etc can limit the opportunity you have seized by your broader technical understanding..I know.. I've done it all lost and won.
    Please do not take our criticisms too seriously we all have to have a hard skin...and you did pick the decline "like many others" ..so now don't miss the advance..like many others will!!!
    All the very best Brian 70 I wish you every success..after all we are all still learning and still reading and still thinking.
    I for one would like you to continue to post your comments...please.
    All the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $49.21K 1.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 179047 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.