DUB 0.00% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-3400

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    What on earth does this have to do with Dubber???

Hi Wilson!

I must apologise for my post regarding AMP New Zealand, I thought it might have been relevant to various posts I had read on Hotcopper regarding the potential demand for the Dubber service during COV19 and working from home which may become the norm. Below are some posts from other members and Alex Waislitz that may have affected my better judgement. I thought my post may have supported the views of others. Sorry!.

FYI, I Have owned Dubber since 9 December 2016.

For example, a company it has backed called Dubber is experiencing demand for its voice recording technology as organisations search for ways to keep a record of meetings with employees working remotely. AFR 9 June

Big business won’t be taking any risks moving forward. They will want an even more seamless transition for employees from the office to their residence if they are required to work from home. Hotcopper 1 May

Also the fact they are embedded into Cisco webex calling which assists in the whole WFH scenario shows they are in a very good position. Hotcopper 28 April

Found a small article from CISCO Vice President regarding take up of Webex over a 24 hour period ..impressive Hotcopper 27 April

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $1.206K 32.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94698 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 138888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.