DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-3677

1. 1,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Noonster...you are correct ..Alex sold heavily before and Thorney didn't do too badly...but we all must have views Alex at that time was correct.The real question now ..Is Alex doing smart buying in as yet a company that shows no accelerating cash flow or accelerating profits?... He has big money invested at a very overvalued situation in StockMarkets.

Remember the board told us that this company would be cash flow positive in December!!!!

I now really need proof ..results..not talk ..not promises....all I see is a rising cost structure not matched by equivalent revenue growth.
    On the coming correction I'm still of the opinion Dubber will be a lot cheaper after the fall.
    Latest projections for General market earnings show a crash in profits this year and next year ...yet present domestic and international stock prices are factoring in continuing high liquidity but as yet an earnings flow which bares no significance to the real world...that's crash territory...I think a good cash reserve is now best..discretion being the better part of valour.
    How much cash 50% to 75% ..or 100% to be sure to be sure.
    Risks at present are very very high..indeed in the last 120 years the stock market has only been this expensive in the year 2000 ( huge crash) and the stock market is now three standard deviations from the historic mean measured over one 120 years (one hundred and twenty years)...it is now very very extended into high value territory ..this is indeed very very high risk almost the highest risk in 120 years and this is definitely not a win win situation to be invested in the stock markets.
    I would say from experience September and October are the most dangerous months of the year.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.