DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-3678

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    So LB this is probably a pretty simple question coming from a new(ish) investor. Why sell and not just average down if/when a crash happens?
    If you still believe in the company's potential, wouldn't any drop in SP be a buying opportunity?
    I guess if you are a trader this is redundant, but as an investor being exposed to CGT and brokerage fees wouldn't it be more simple just to keep invested? Continue to build on what appears to be a substantial holding?
    I guess the reason you wouldn't is if you lost absolute faith in the management or company and see no way back- or see faster growth in other areas or another company. Is this what you are saying LB, that Dubber is not a viable long term opportunity?
    I don't disagree with what you are saying wrt market conditions. However I made some DUMB decisions during the March drop as I lost my nerve- most of those companies bounced back and then some. I don't plan on making them again and will use any substantial drop to increase holdings and average down where I can in the company's I see with a long term growth path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $40.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $83.57K 1.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11999 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 222222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.