DUB 5.13% 4.1¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-3684

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    bayd 76.. I wish my IT skills were good enough to put up a Chart that I have...suffice is to say it's over 120 years so it's a pretty large sample..enough to draw some conclusions from:-
    a) The US stock market is now trading very near the highest price it's been in 120 years.
    b) Statistically we are three standard deviations from the mean.
    c) Statistically it's very hard to see the prices going much higher ..they may ..but it appears we are gradually moving back into another correction ..we are now in bleed nose territory.
    d) About 27% of the value of StockMarkets in the US is now through about 7 shares out of 500 shares and one of those shares is now worth more than the value of the FTSE 100.
    e) Another chart shows that the amount of liquidity injected into the US economy is the greatest by far in the history of data and massive compared even to the world crisis in 2008/2009 and lots and lots of that money has found its way into the US stock markets...there has been little "value buying" its just been a liquidity rush...and money rushes in and money equally rushes out!!!
    f) My advice is NOT THAT DUBBER IS BAD but that most Technology shares are overvalued on a historical basis relative to their earnings and a large number of technology stocks in the Australian market have no profits at all and have been bought and bought and bought...Dubber is not one of those..but in my opinion our market will be severely hit in technology shares and Dubber as yet with no profits will also be hit as will all shares with profits and without profits.
    G) I merely suggest that I will be buying Dubber after a world stock market correction...when the world will be crying with fear....not buying in greed ...by waiting to buy after the correction at a price which I believe will be a great deal cheaper than today.
    Of course I will be criticised .. I am used to that ..but that is my opinion based on the facts...and I am 90% liquid knowing that September and October are historically a very difficult period in World Stock Markets generally starting with massive sell offs in the USA and we are now past that Statistical level where we are due for a major correction...We are operating in borrowed time.
    All I can say is that I was 40 years in investment. A very successful International Fund Manager managing in excess of $5 billion and a Stockbroker...and prior to that a teacher in Business / management and economics and an Investment Banker..as you can see I have some experience in stock markets.
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $36.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $116.5K 2.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 786997 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 26977 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.