DUB 10.3% 4.3¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-3685

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Bayd76... I didn't completely answer your question and I apologise.. I can only answer your question from history.
    Stock market corrections can vary ... in the period 1929/ 1932 at one point the market was down 90% now that was the index loss ... many companies went almost to Zero... indeed many railway companies carrying freight went bust with massive unemployment .
    I can only say I experienced some horrific experiences starting in the early 70's with a huge correction and many other breaks.. but to loose 70% of your money even in periods so close and often 50% .Fear wracks your mind.. fortunately I have avoided such catastrophes as I have avoided all crashes .... why ..How ..I don't know I just see it coming and I also cut my losses quickly with a price drop of 10%.. I exit my trade...averaging down can be a disaster especially if a company goes under ... and extremely bad conditions cause such situations to happen. Australia has immense debt in property and personal debt with no real recession since the early 90's many businesses and individuals are carrying world high debt levels..
    now if you can see prices falling and falling perhaps for years and you continually average down seeing no rebound for years and you emotionally and financially can handle such huge emotional stress then I wish you luck.. you may see bank prices quarter .. you may be surprised to know Westpac was $36 dollars within the last. 5 years and today $16 or Nab 34/35 and now $17 and may easily half again or Telstra $6 and now $2.84 and could half again... please remember these shares are called blue chips and if you had kept averaging down for the last 5 years this is where you would be and your "average price most likely would be well above present price levels".
    It is a hard lesson to learn but real market collapses last years not months.These companies I mentioned are making profits and paying dividends most tech stocks don't .. I believe tech stocks could end up at a lot less than 25% of their present prices and the massive prices of US tech stocks as they collapse will cause enormous damage throughout world stock markets in the panic for cash ... you will find out what the term Cash is King means when many peoples shares evaporate and jobs disappear and banks just stop lending and Mortgagee auctions are repossessing houses and selling them at 60% of their previous price .. it's happened many times and it will happen again as many businesses now go into bankruptcy and liquidation... we are about to enter a period of many tears.., be very careful is my simple warning... the results of crashes can last years not months.I am keeping my powder dry to get the great bargains I expect... at much much lower prices than today .
    The ASX 200 is 5823... It was about 7000 in late 2019 I expect the index to go to 30% of its highs .. try 2300 perhaps as low as 2000... with some resistance about 3500... before it rolls over again...Please also remember it was not so long ago Dubber was $1.60...please remember stock markets always have at least three legs down very rarely four legs.
    All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.004(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $38.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.3¢ 3.8¢ $59.15K 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 182792 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 76169 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.