DUB 2.04% 5.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-39

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
     "you can download a recording app and store it in your cloud"
    That sounds good enough, right? but it is not really precise. Most of the current call recording apps have a negative impact on audio quality, battery life, resource intensive, compatibility (for instance, many popular apps rely on "three-way calling" support on the provider or they only are able to record incoming calls).
    I think, someone who really want/need to record his calls in a safe way, doesn't want his app skipping a few valuable moments of audio. Also, most countries now require to play a warning or announcement that "this call will be recorded". Unfortunately, not all the apps are able to provide this feature, so you might be recording illegally some conversations.

AFAIK, the Dubber technology rely on direct connections to Telcos, unlike the list of call recording solutions provided by Techmeister previously. So, no additional hardware or tricky settings in your mobile or PBX are needed.  Also, calls initiated or terminated from/to other technologies like legacy landlines and VoIP/SIP trunk used by Call Centers or medium sized companies and above, can also be captured directly from the Telco platform at maximum quality & security. I think, this technological advantage over all other competitors makes Dubber unique in term of massive call recording.

Just IMHO,

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $28.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $226.3K 4.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1203100 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 94095 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 1328918
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.