DUB 0.00% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-4727

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Great news, interesting that these sorts of deals are no longer considered big enough for official anouncements, it is a sign of just how big DUB has become that it now takes a zoom or Microsoft type of deal to warrant an anouncement. Personally I think this one could have qualified but that is management's call.

This Ingram cloud deal won't add to this quarterly's figures but it should to the next one, which is great as it is looking like we should be in for a series of record breaking quarterlies over the next 12 months.

Imagine what 20% or more quarter on quarter growth would do to the share price! (and this quarter could well exceed that)
    If that were to translate into a 10% increase in share price each quarter that would bring us to around $4 in just over 6 months and $5.50 in 12 months and we could easily smash those numbers. 20% Q on Q average share price increase would take us to aound $7.50 in 12 months

My thoughts are somewhere between $5.50 and $7.50 for 12 months is achievable excluding a black swam event.

AIMHO of course and I could be wrong but I have had strong conviction in DUB for many years and it keeps getting stronger as they continue to deliver and finally we are seeing increasing revenue and especially ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue)
    Covid has only added fuel to our fire and helped to speed uptake and there is only one way forward and that is growth in this sector. As Dub are the recognised leaders and embeded into the core of market leading Telco's and companies like Salesforce and Ingram etc we are very well placed to benefit from this.

Good luck to all holders as we approach reporting season with fingers and toes crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $13.94K 464.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1493819 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.