DUB 2.00% 5.1¢ dubber corporation limited

My take on the quarterly and recent sell down in general.Results...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    My take on the quarterly and recent sell down in general.

Results were very good but not outstanding, and we've come to expect outstanding so anything less tends to initially disappoint before reality sinks in and the market remembers the big, or should I say huge picture and that we are still on target and growing strongly.
    Yes it was a down day for the market in general which didn't help things, but I suspect that the lack of a major aqcuisition following the large CR has disapointed the market, leaving some questions: Has a deal fallen through? or are they still in ongoing negotiations? Has a competotor snapped up the compaby they were hoping to aquire?

Notiv was a small aquisition that looks to be a good long term add on. Dub are throwing considerable resources at further development (as seen by the number and quality staff they are advertising for)
    I'd say they paid 5M for a company that needs another few MIL to get up to the standard that warrants serious additional revenue.
    Great buy though overall and getting in early at a low price and value adding wth Dub's own development team is a long term positive for sure...just doesnt't translate into short term excitement or revenue is my take on it.

Still very bullish and long on DUB and looking fofward to another larger aquisition and increasing ARR and growing corporate and govt customers who take up the higher value packages.

Love that DUB has a BIG vission and long term plan. Patience will be rewarded with muli-bag from this point almost certain in my view.
    Looks to be great value at just over the Institutional Capital Raise price that was extremely oversubscribed

AIMHO - Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $21.20K 415.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119696 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 65665 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 18286
Last updated 10.58am 06/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.