DUB 5.02% 2.3¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-5723

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I am a Shaws client. Their analysis of and understanding of the business is good.

Ok expectation of a sizeable acquisition does not necessarily translate into a miss. We don’t know at this time.Does not mean they are not still targeting a business or 2. Again we don’t know. What we do know is they have an “Earnings Accretive” mentality. Meanwhile we are not exactly going backwards as a result of not buying another business.

The read throughs from management is organic growth is very good. Personally I have not forgotten the references to “accelerating”.

Some retail investors may be looking short term, and the need for short term “news” which underrates the growing scale of this business. Meanwhile management has a long term strategy. If retail investors align their horizon to that of managements then todays price is a Christmas Gift.

In 12 months time, the inertia created by paper losses for FOMO investors today & associated sentiment of a lower conviction, well maybe just setting up for the old wisdom in hindsight of “could have, should have, would have” - AIMO of course but as a holder for 18 months, I fail to see management’s statements of “acceleration” suddenly turning into a hillclimb.

not losing sleep - my 2 cents worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.