DUB 0.00% 3.8¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-5778

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    It would be very nice to understand the falling SP when there has been no news.
    Maybe there was a failed attempt to acquire an add on, how would anyone know. Should this not be information available to shareholders?
    I understand the value of the unique tech we have and first foot in so many doors. We have done very well under our Management to date.
    I agree rapid growth is great to cement our position within the big tech sector. However we do need to see income exceed costs at some point not too far away.
    I don't like so much the showering of some with shares and options prior to our company being cashflow positive. However I do believe in rewarding good work.
    I believe some support is flagging due to poor communication with our shareholders.
    A danger is we could become a takeover target or if shareholder support is lost we could fail if the future call on support is needed.
    Just some of my thoughts.
    I still believe in Dubber as much now as when I first joined. Me not going anywhere soon.
    As far as I am concerned we are still at the start line of our growth story.
    All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $2.422K 64.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 144328 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 76946 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.