DUB 2.00% 4.9¢ dubber corporation limited

As you can see with all things growth - tech stocks and crypto -...

1. 3,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    As you can see with all things growth - tech stocks and crypto - baby is being thrown out with the bath water until some value / defensiveness is shown.

They have a wider asset base now (customers engaged, telcos billing and some foundation deals) so growth should be significant - maybe a good quarter last quarter and then compelling from here in.

I think Dubber are fairly disciplined at not releasing sugar fix news. Waiting till end of month for quarterly is painful but shows management comfortable.

$100m plus in cash is worth a lot in this market. Not sure what happened to M & A but as can be seen - prior targets were happy to accept script - seeing the potential of Dubber.

Advertisements on linkedin show this is a company growing!

If the share price falls much further then I supect someone may come knocking and try and take advantage.

Uncomfortable times but luckiy this stock is not margin lendable so keeps people out of trouble!

Overall questions are:
    - is there a need for call recording
    - could MS, Cisco etc built their own solution - answer yes but they took Dubber
    - is there a large target market - yes - if all we got we got was compliance call recording in Europe, could probably build a profitable business
    - can they run out of cash - with money in the bank and IBM debt being cleared at $2m per quarter - cash flows should be relatively healthy - albeit funding growth

Another year from now - ideally at $80m - $100m ARR - this is assuming a bulky acquisition and several more foundation deals!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $70.27K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111518 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 47415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 246513
Last updated 15.28pm 10/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.