DUB 3.33% 2.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-6241

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    - client list unfortunately does not equal revenue.
    - we have no evidence that their product achieves what it is supposed to or is of sufficient quality to take off in a big way.
    - we are exposed to wage inflation, which is significant with highly qualified tech employees that dubber needs (software engineers, web developers etc)
    - has the company signed up any blue chip Australian customers? the customer type that has a large call team and would result in a meaningful increase to user numbers and cash flow. we dont know... all we get here is that they can't disclose Foundation Partner numbers...
    - does joining a zoom call where one of the participants is a voice recording app (Notes) feel intrusive? from signing up and using it myself, I can certainly say it does
    - was Notes even accurate when I used it? no

Dubber is a great concept but no one knows for sure if it really take off. there's question marks galore.

i've held Dubber for 3.5 years. I am wounded. but more to the point, I'm wary that management hasnt quite delivered on their vision and there's a very real chance they are using smoke and mirrors to navigate through a tumultuous period that has no clear way out.

I'm desperately hoping for meaningful news that shows Dubber has broken through and will become ubiquitous - hence the Hold sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.