DUB 2.33% 4.2¢ dubber corporation limited

HiI believe we need a class action to stop huge mis-management...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi
    I believe we need a class action to stop huge mis-management issues and recover some of our losses.
    MauriceBlackburn needs a group of at least 7 shareholders to contact them re the company annual report, before they will even consider action.

Some issues are
    A-- 2 months late in announcing results that dropped sales from $36 million in earlier advice to $25 million
    B-- $36 million on salaries and $20 million on employee share based payments with tiny SALES OF $25 MILLION AND OVERALL LOSS OF $83 MILLION THIS YEAR PLUS $32MILLION LOSS LAST YEAR!!! On top of a capital raise of 100 million july 2021. MOSTLY SPENT ON STAFF!!!!!!

C Share price drop from $3.87 last November to $0.38 now
    D Free shares given to staff and unwarranted bonuses as well
    E -- https://www.raskmedia.com.au/investing/todays-news/ shows more in depth review of the business.
    F --$25 million sales for 580,000 users globally- $43/user/ year -- ridiculous for a global sophisticated high tech business.
    G --With 2 year losses of $115 million and $25 million SALES last year, I cannot see any chance of profitabilty for years!!

i am 81 year young long term investor with zero experience in legalities, but feel certain we need a class action proceeding- if anyone has experience or just wants to get one started, please reply with suggestions or arrange a group and contact Maurice Blackburn or other lawyers.

I am holding my shares pending class action proceeding.
    CHEERS????
    INMW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $38.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $80.45K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35192 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.