DUB 7.50% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

I wish I had your confidence, alas I do notToo many doubts- Dec...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I wish I had your confidence, alas I do not

Too many doubts

- Dec 2021 4C mentioned prepayment for cloud providers of 4 mil. This was justified in order to support user and capacity growth. The growth in the previous 2 quarters hasn't justified that cost IMO. This quarter would need a incredible increase in users to justify this expense. Can we expect this same cost or greater in the Dec 2022 quarter

- Mar 2022 had a note in the 4C "Technical Consultants" which appears in 1.2(a) Research and Development. That corresponding line item jumped in the Jun 2022 4C. I want to see what this figure is in Sept quarter. Why is Dubber paying so much for Technical Consultants? Steve justified the zepos in the Annual Report Webinar as being needed to attract technologists in a tight market. Negative glassdoor review in Aug 2022 mentioned the use of contractors as well, with it being a sore point. This has been brought up before, but the hires this year are increasing middle management, not technologists

What we have seen is increased wastage of funds, zepo schemes that advantage only management and board, increase of middle management that does not contribute to revenue, a massive bad debt and new board member whose timing looks more interesting

And a current product that cannot sustain itself with 580,000 users

So much depends on the new AI products they are funding. Will they be profitable?

If I look at history, I do not think so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $159.0K 4.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 451371 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.