DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

I sort of agree with some points but disagree with others....

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I sort of agree with some points but disagree with others. Anyone just focused at near term profitability need to get out of investing on growth and tech stocks, which at the current climate might be a good idea. But some criticism that has been brought up need to be taken in context:

- Just looked at all the glassdoor reports to see if it's a disgruntled employee of legitimate concerns. IMO 50/50 as other reviews seem ok but you do get some that highlight a lack of process and requirement to be a go getter. This is not suprising for a growth company though so I don't understand the complaints. Growth companies need the ability to pivot and develop otherwise an employee is better off working at the RTA so that they can be bogged down with red tape.

- Zepos are a definite concern.

- Better expense management is a concern. But sometimes they have no choice.

- Revenues is a half concern as this is mainly accounting jargon. I have dealt with auditors and IFRS before and they suck (yes this is the technical term).

- Doubtful debts will only be a concern when they ACTUALLY write off the debt. Given their confidence with the claim I feel a LITTLE comfortable but of course nowhere near not an issue.

IMO I have faith in the product offering and relationships built to date. Could they grow faster? Maybe but this would be at even more negative cashflow. Could they reach profitability faster? Maybe but this will come at the cost of growth. The balance is tricky but as I keep on saying DUB has enough money in the bank, through sheer luck, to ride out the storm.

If you want to look at history for profitable companies then go invest in Telstra. They have had great historical cashflow and continually have profit. But I think we are all here to find the next big Australian tech growth company - an Appen or Afterpay or Brainchip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $40.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $83.57K 1.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11999 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 222222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.