DUB 7.50% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

Thank you for your thoughts cv02. It is good to see another...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thank you for your thoughts cv02. It is good to see another opinion on the data I find

- I would put the glassdoor reviews closer to 80/20 IMO. You don't have a lot of engineers posting there, so to see some raise issues is rare. The negative reviews also have higher number of people finding them helpful while the positive ones do not. Also looks like positive reviews all come from a template. Will be interesting to see if more positive reviews come this week LOL

- I ask you look at LinkedIn for previous employees. There have been a lot over the past 18 months. I think Steve used the word transformative in a webinar, and it really is a new team they have there. If I look at the dates of the bad glassdoor reviews to the employees leaving, I think they did not do a good job with the mergers. One to look at is Richard Tasker. He was Head of Product at Notiv. Why would he leave so soon after being acquired?That looks like a huge loss

- IMO the timing of the Sarah Diamond to the board is interesting. If the doubtful debt is with IBM, I do not know if this is a help or not

-I very much agree with your thoughts about getting the balance between growth and profit right. It is very tricky and hard to judge if Steve has achieved the right balance. If I only look at employee thoughts, I say no. But we are yet to see any products come out from mergers. I hope Stezza is right with his thoughts on employee ramp up time

We will all wait and see. I hope I am wrong in reading data so negatively. But we must make sure that Steve knows that we are paying very close attention

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $159.0K 4.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 451371 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.