DUB 2.33% 4.2¢ dubber corporation limited

I'm continuing to hold. The value has been bashed for a number...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I'm continuing to hold. The value has been bashed for a number of reasons, not the least of which are the significant internal problems. These company problems have been exposed and shareholders have suffered. I don't want to look back at the plus $4 period, that ship has sailed at least for the next couple of years IMHO (could have bought a decent yacht and done my own sailing if I'd sold down a piece of my own holding at that time). I anticipate that after getting rid of the CFO the management has had a hard reality check, there is now more experienced leadership including Sarah Diamond, there's improved transparency, and revenue growth paths are in place through existing contract. We do need further transparency on the partners, we need to have a clearer understanding on partner account growth and ARPU, in my experience these large scale implementations require significant lead time ... but the clock is ticking. Given our current SP and the revenue opportunities, I think the only possible way is up. All in MHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $38.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $80.45K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35192 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.