DUB 0.00% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Sorry to sayTommy I fear you are almost certainly right. I have...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Sorry to sayTommy I fear you are almost certainly right. I have done reasonably welldipping in and out of DUB based on market sentiment and hype alone. But I am currentlyat a loss with what I have remaining as I expect most of you are.

The spending on unnecessaryexpenses on building fit-outs, branding, sponsorships, and first-class travelis crazy. They are acting like they are Google when the internet first opened up.

But that’s what happenswhen you raise $100M to support growth and acquisition and then decide later touse the money to fund ZEPOS, executive salaries, and ever-growing operating expenses.

What happened to thelow-cost cloud-based operating model we got sold? That has well gone out thedoor. The last four quarterlies were $18K, $19K, $20K and $25K… I’m no genius butthat looks like a significant trend upward.

The days ofmarketing spin and doctored financial metrics appear to be over. You have tofeel sorry for the new CFO.

Questions remainregarding the financial viability of the native DUB product, and it is noticeablethat they have stopped spruiking subscriber numbers, churn rates, take-uprates, and basically all the key metrics.

Not sure whyeveryone is waiting for the half-yearly report, surely this is simply acombination of the first two quarters, with a little more marketing spinattached.

Everyone and hisdog can see the $100K in cap-raised funds are being whittled down, month bymonth, quarter by quarter. You can’t “burn” $10-17K per quarter and expect tokeep cash in the bank.

Also, I suggest everyonestop looking at the $8M bad debt, there is a reason it's bad…

Commercial viabilityis the big question here, when you take out the purchased revenues collected throughacquisitions the native DUB product revenue growth is not really there, am Iwrong?

There is a big partof me that thinks the founders and Execs have already taken out their cut in salariesand ZEPOS and we will get left holding the bag hoping for a takeover.

Why we keepthinking the next quarter will be the one is beyond me.

DYOR but notlooking good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $49.97K 1.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164699 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 31745 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.