DUB 0.00% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

Yes I agree d3, that revenue on its own means nothing. The...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Yes I agree d3, that revenue on its own means nothing. The revenue table was included to refute the many comments on here that Dubber has no desirable product. The 50% plus annual sales growth rate would contradict that.

However as an accountant of 30-odd years I also know that small cap businesses often employ high-cost growth strategies at the expense of profit and cashflow, with the aim of cornering a market and ultimately reaping the rewards. It's a risky strategy, and for those without the appetite for risk, Dubber is not the stock for you! I believe this market grab and growth strategy is the Dubber way and has been since I first started investing in it. For this reason, I don't focus on the cash burn as much as others do, as long as the sales run rate and growth trajectory warrants the spending. I guess you have to believe that the LT strategy in this instance is a viable and good one, which I do.

I don't agree however with your assertion that they will run out of money before becoming sustainable. The current CFO (who has much more credibility than the previous chap) has stated on several occasions now that they are confident of cash flow breakeven within the current balance sheet, and in FY24. Costs have reduced considerably, and enough in my view that if the current sales trajectory growth continues, the cost structure is well and truly sustainable to both profitability and cash flow positive. I believe the coming 12 months will bear out that view.

I understand we've had a bumpy ride with regard to presentation/accuracy of financial data and communication of same, but I maintain that the business model is a good one and will prove a few naysayers wrong.

All my opinion and I suppose we'll know by the end of this financial year whether I (and Andrew Demery!) am right or wrong!

Cheers
    Spike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $3.139K 85.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1045314 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3099 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.