DUB 5.41% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Who really cares about one partner Optus?.It's small fry ... I...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Who really cares about one partner Optus?.It's small fry ... I have an Optus business account, and it has never ever been offered.

They have categorically stated they have been building their AI offering for two years, and it's the future.

But only one Monents been released to date? I contacted them as a potential client yesterday, and they said, " we have plans in the future for more"

This is what they need to be pinned down on. If there is no revenue or figures discussed regarding take up or roadmap going forward then its a con.

The director of AI Iain McCowan ( ex Notiv) stated recently.

"So while much of the world woke up to AI when Chat GPT was released, our conversation intelligence platform has been in development at Dubber for some time - particularly over the two years since acquiring Notiv. This platform allows us to deliver cloud-based AI-powered product experiences flexibly and responsibly. This has positioned us to quickly launch the Moments product on a global scale through Service Providers."

Steve McGovern spoke to UC Today in June about the launch of Dubber's 'Moments' solution, the response from clients, and why the vendor could release one Moment a month.

“We believe we can release a different Moment every month,” McGovern said. “We’ve got three or four lined up already.”“This time next month, we’ll have another related to Abuse. When you talk about the voice of the customer, you also talk about the voice of employees, and with abuse, this has come off the back of customer demand from a retail chain here in Australia whose staff are in this women’s underwear global brand..”
    "Dubber’s future is found in rolling out its AI and consumable products because it is, as McGovern described it, a “game-changer”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $101.8K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 346445 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 119420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.