DUB 2.56% 3.8¢ dubber corporation limited

'Moments' being used by Clients to date either are or include...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    'Moments' being used by Clients to date either are or include 'Abuse', 'Complaints', 'Call Close' and 'Call Categorisation'. They said that their ability to release new ones could be as quick as 1 a month but they only started to launch them in July and their Sales teams and their Customers take a while to convert them into Live/Production use.

They specifically used Telstra as an example of a client that is seeing a lot of interest/take up via their TiPT / UC product.

As always we shall see but they were very strong about hitting their forecast FY24 numbers (45M turnover) and confident they will become profitable in FY25. They said the forecast doesn't include any AI / Moments revenue so hopefully - at long last - they are under-promising with a chance of over-delivering.

To other LTH - hang in there, eventually the SP will head north but it might be a fair while yet. I'm 90% underwater on both of my holdings so it would be pretty pointless for me to sell out now. The funds are trapped / gone and I'm no happier about it than any other SH. Gotta take a long-term view with this stock unfortunately. Bottom draw job.

If I can time the Melbourne Investor Day date of 4 October into other business reasons to be in Melbourne then I'll go along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $7.54K 203.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 189042 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 98992 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.