DUB 1.19% 4.3¢ dubber corporation limited

Thanks Shadowcat, that's interesting - their FAQs section states...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

Thanks Shadowcat, that's interesting - their FAQs section states as follows:

Can I record mobile cell phones?

Cell Phone Recording has become more mainstream in the past few years due to changes in government legislation. Cell Phone Recording has always posed a problem for enterprise call recording vendors as the recording of cellular data is both complicated and difficult to integrate with premise based recorders. There are a number of providers of cell phone recording (although these vendors typically aim at individual use rather than group recording). Cell Phone Recording can be accomplished in one of the following manners:

• Recording software installed on the physical device. A number of devices support call recording software, although these devices are very limited. The later model Nokia, Android and Blackberry devices do allow for control over the audio stream and therefore able to be recorded, whilst earlier devices and iOS devices are more problematic if not impossible.
    • Recording by routing the calls. A number of providers allow the re-routing of the cellular call through their servers and therefore are able to provide call recording, an example would be Google Voice who allows the recording of inbound cellular calls. Other providers allow you to send an incoming call to a call recording service by declining the call and having the network divert the call to a call recording provider’s server, these servers then re-establish the call to the user’s cell phone and thereby enable the ability to record.

In conclusion, whilst cellular recording for individual use is readily available through a number of different providers the amalgamation of enterprise premise-based and cellular recording is far more challenging

Maybe I've misinterpreted this.........or is it only call recording without the AI component?

Cheers
    Spike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.