DUB 3.92% 4.9¢ dubber corporation limited

In time, I have no doubt there will be a class action against...

1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    In time, I have no doubt there will be a class action against these clowns. I had spoken to one firm who actions such actions, though I simply don't have the time to pull together a summary timeline as a directive document.

Through none of their announcements over the past few years have reflected any subsequent enacted reality. Unicorn to Cockroach, hasn't been any integrity by the management of this firm, absolutely fraudulent behaviour with no demonstrable strategy for monetising anything they do..

Comments of if they sell more services, they then need more staff? who and how so? it's the software robust enough? plus they have no moat, the system is easily replicable and all around us, as we all would have simply noticed my the latest iPhone upgrades as an example.. voice recognition software is all around us, so I just can't see what advantage dubber has.. They had hedged their bets with early adaptors with the larger phone network operators, though not once have I seen the plug in option advertised or promoted as a service where they've said it would be.. seems like dubber is invisible..

Anyone have any experience as a service user, day to day? I'll be on teams all day, would be great ti summaries group meetings with key points.. but haven't seen dubber anywhere, as to be honest it's not coming across as an efficiency dividend, must have product..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $131.9K 2.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 652260 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 854058 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 994128
Last updated 15.42pm 02/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.