DUB 4.76% 4.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-7611

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    With respect Techmeister, and all the Dubber management bashers on this forum, it would be good not to make wild baseless claims and keep the discussion to facts and research. Your comments about sham products and false claims by management are neither factual, supportable nor helpful to potential investors who might be looking to these forums for insights.

If you have not done so already, I suggest watching the recording of the Investor Day presentation from October, where there were clear and unequivocal use cases demonstrating commercial uses of the Dubber products presented by current users of those products, as well as commentary from some very heavy hitters in the telco industry both here and in the US, UK and Europe, who see Dubber and its offerings as (in their words) pivotal, unique, ground breaking and an essential element of their telco service provider strategy into the future.

Keep in mind that Dubber has just delivered its best quarterly result to date, with accelerating revenues on a decreasing cost base, and the guidance trajectory and trend is for that to only increase this year. In a week's time the December quarterly will be out, and if the 2024FY guidance is reiterated, that means another record sales year, not even taking into account any revenue that may come from the Moments release, which has commenced staged rollout to Dubber's A-list telcos. These are not the metrics of a company whose products are undesirable or a sham.

Right now, factually Dubber is a far stronger, more advanced company with stronger sales, lower cash burn and a more advanced product than it was when the share price was $4.20.To me the share price in no way reflects the company value (almost cash value!) and speaks more to the current macroeconomic environment, the attitude of institutional investors to small cap stocks, and a heap of negative, often ignorant sentiment from disgruntled investors who are in the red. I have exactly the same issue with many of my biotech stocks which have not changed in terms of their research or offering and are powering ahead with clinical development, yet are down 80% on highs 2 years ago. We all know this to be true, yet the tendency of shareholders is always to blame management.

I understand many shareholders are a long way in the red on Dubber at present, myself included. Some of this is due to well documented issues from the 2022FY reporting of revenue, and a failure of the finance team to correctly interpret the Accounting Standards applicable to timing of revenue recognition. There is no doubt this damaged their financial management credibility. Changes have been made and measures put in place to rectify this. We must also acknowledge however that a very large degree of that red ink on this investment is due to macro factors mentioned above.I think it's about time we just sucked up the downturn, acknowledge it's part of the cycle and patiently wait for the wheel to turn. Focus on the financial facts and figures, and the company's performance rather than the share price, which i believe will take care of itself once macroeconomic conditions become more favourable.

Here endeth the rant! All my opinion of course, and no doubt the negative viewers, scaremongers et al will shout and scream, but to all the long term holders I say stay the course and here's to a good year ahead for Dubber!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $35.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $77.59K 2.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103013 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ 579973
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.