DUB 0.00% 4.0¢ dubber corporation limited

OK Maybe this is just me fantasising about getting some of my...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    OK Maybe this is just me fantasising about getting some of my cash back but seeing Thorney increase their SH today by another 3% to 14.3% really reinforced to me how cheap Dubber is. I would be interested in others thoughts about either a PE Co or Overseas Industry player (maybe seeking a very cheap land grab !! ) launching a Takeover for Dub. At the moment Dub is trading at approx 1.3 times Revenue projected for FY 24. Yes its still burning $ but Management and Directors still seem confident of Break even by 2025. From the outside looking in I am not sure what revenue multiplier a takeover offer would be pitched at (2 x,3x or 4x or other ). There are a lot smarter people that a members of this forum that could give a better insight. But for as an Overseas industry player this could be great bolt on to their business or a great land grab of the Telcos and existing Telco contracts (& maybe some upside revenue from moments in the future ) If the offer was launched over the next Q- by my estimates there would be close to $25 M in the Bank- reasonably confident that would be enough to offload a good percentage of the expensive Office lease payments (sublease or other ) . Potentially to also to make redundant a good percentage of the Aus team and if required finalise payments with Directors. (and maybe have some cash over ?) As I mentioned above this is just me fantasising. My thoughts are my own & I strongly recommend others do their own research into Dubs share. DYOR !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $36.28K 940.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1482662 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 155704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.