DUB 2.13% 4.6¢ dubber corporation limited

This guy from ****** the-call-friday-27th-october?videoId=32587...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    This guy from ****** the-call-friday-27th-october?videoId=32587 says it better than I could (from about 13:20):

Dubber is a company that has just been one of the worst over hyped terrible businesses that I have seen in the last few years ... maybe not in this particular quarter but over the course of their existence it's like they're almost making no gross profit no gross margin almost or it's nowhere near enough to like cover the costs of being a company. So it's just essentially they have been in my opinion effectively subsidising a service to other people so that revenue it's just like it's nothing revenue it's like wow if you could sell a dollar ten for a dollar you know yeah you could grow your revenue but what's the point ... I don't think there's any chance they're going to get pricing power in the end and be able to become profitable. I think it's a fundamentallyflawed business model ... This thing is nowhere close to limping across the line ... I don't even know why it's listed. I would assume this company eventually goes nowhere good.
    Last edited by shadowcat: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $21.63K 456.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 509998 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.