DUB 2.00% 4.9¢ dubber corporation limited

I agree, but it's not a law firm that's been mentioned recently;...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I agree, but it's not a law firm that's been mentioned recently; it's a lawyer operating as a sole trader ( refer to earlier posts ... one hopes the banks are on the hook for it ?)

The tech works; that is not the problem. I also think morale might improve now once they do the new CR; the control freak who screwed it up is gone; they are all still getting paid, have skin in the game and are there because they believe in it, as does the telco industry ( look back at the calibre of telcos who backed it at last years presentation, one person might be a favour being pulled in, but they multiple clients going on record with how great it is ) and I have never heard of them ever losing a client
    This is a shake-up that was needed, and I think has saved the company from going bankrupt not making it because McGovern got up to or into something only recently and with him and any cronies out of the way ( which would be a prerequisite from any major investor backing it ) get the right people in who can run global tech /AI company and make it fly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $70.27K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111518 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 47415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 246513
Last updated 15.28pm 10/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.