DUB 0.00% 2.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-8122

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    You make some good points. However AFR so far have been right on point, at a time where holders have been in the dark. I also thought AW might end up with the company, he still might, however this new info changes the game a lot. Gives heaps of confidence AFR stick their neck out once more...

In regards to your first point:

As of today:- We don't even know if Dubber would manage to raise any new money.

AFR reports

".......kicking off on Monday. On the agenda is a $24 million emergency equity-raising for the ailing cloud-based call recording software group. Sources said Morgans would be sole underwriter on the deal. UCP, run by former Shaw and Partners stockbrokers Tony Davis and Mark Gray, will take the role of joint lead manager alongside Morgans."

To me this suggests a deal is pretty much done. Due diligence is a significant component of this undertaking, especially under the circumstances. Now they will just attempt to help spread the capital commitment?

As for the other points couldn't agree more. So many unknowns. And very specifically the audited accounts.

The fact Microsoft and google are also working to emulate and compete with generative AI in this space suggests the immense value of it, perhaps its our saving grace to be first in the space with the infrastructure in place, ahead of everything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.