DUB 5.41% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Dubber.Dubber.Do., page-8270

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I'll touch on that last question of mine in a little more detail, as you seem knowledgeable.

The patent in question:

*11950020 (uspto.gov)

From the document:

"The present invention relates to an apparatus and/or methods of displaying, compressing and/or indexing information, including information relating to meetings....."

"While it is possible to maintain audio recordings and/or transcriptions of meetings, it can be difficult to discern a summary of events or action points from such recordings.

U.S Pat. No 7,298,930, incorporated herein by reference, describes meeting recordal that captures multimodal information of a meeting. Subsequent analysis of the information produces scores indicative or visually and aurally significant events that can help identify significant segments of the meeting recording ...."

"In a first broad form, the present invention seeks to provide a method of visualizing a meeting between one or more participants on a display, the method including in an electronic processing device..."

So my take on this and in reference to your LLM comment, is that whilst LLMs most likely have the ability to index information on an electronic device, they don't have the patent to commercially do so, however Dubber do have it. What are your thoughts?

In terms of value at present on this patent, its looks like the company who created it and some of the key personnel were acquired for $6.6million in 2021. And that was patent pending. Now right in the middle and under the noise of this emergency capital raise the patent was granted in April. What's its value now granted?

Assuming the value is in the data. Ie able to summarize and contextualize every single conversation on a telco network in the world in multiple languages, and summarize these calls into raw, useable data- what's that potential worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $101.8K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 346445 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 119420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.