DUB 2.04% 5.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Benny Wizard I thank you very much for your contributions and of...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    Benny Wizard I thank you very much for your contributions and of course I agree Chris plays a very important part in our reviews as do so many others that I thank for their contributions ..not least Ben10 who does a wonderful job and who I would encourage to also look at 2 year charts and draw in the main trend line of the higher lows...as Gann said when looking at Masters paintings if we look too closely at each stroke of their brush we miss the true beauty by not standing back and looking at the complete picture.
    I believe it's the Big picture in Charts ,it's the Big picture of the main company drivers and of course it's the Big picture of World Money Supply in the world economies, and with Governments continuing Quantitive Easing ...especially in probably in the USA definitely in China ,Europe and probably the UK.I believe world markets will still continue to have ample liquidity ...but like shares ,limited supply of money relative to demand drives up the price( interest rates) ...for the for foreseeable future we have ample liquidity ie Bank Lending continuing to grow ...and little sign of anything but lower interest rates... which is very good for markets.
    Most importantly we have far from all monies in markets ..lots of cash is still on the side lines and only early participation in stock markets with as yet many private funds on the sidelines with limited private investment participation in Stock Markets ...In Australia low activity apart from major Super Fund activities ..I believe there is a lot more buying to come into markets and much higher prices to go...Yes I believe the wind is still at our backs and Stock Markets will still climb their Wall of Worry ..it's when Nobody is Worrying and Everybody is Excited that We have to Worry...but as long as Doom and Disaster are being fostered upon us we can smile and go about our investment business with confidence.
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $28.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $226.3K 4.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1203100 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 94095 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 1328918
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.