DUB 5.26% 4.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Hello Coppers, it’s been a while since I was last here and the...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hello Coppers, it’s been a while since I was last here and the circumstances of my return are, to say the least, very disappointing.

As many here will know, I’ve been a long term holder (since 2015) and staunch advocate of Dubber all that time.

So, as much as I would like to keep waving the Dubber flag… reality bites! Like many here, I have seen the value of my DUB shares tank by over 80% in the past year. That’s a total meltdown. And not just reflective of the global malaise across all tech stocks but significantly specific to this stock.

We now have an understanding of the true picture with regards to revenue, costs and debt, none of it easy to digest. The way forward must surely be more transparency from the top and less embellishment of the actual financial state of the business.

I am somewhat fortunate to have divested a big chunk of my holdings in DUB in 2020/21 but I still hold a reasonable number of shares. I will continue to hold this stock and am considering taking another bite at this current price, but will do so with a degree of trepidation. I’m still convinced the platform is solid and the upside is bright particularly with the way financial regulation is demanding more accountability around verbal communication and record keeping. That is where Dubber’s strength and unique distribution structure really shines, but it’s still some years away from regaining the golden glow it once had for me.

Anyway, hope we are all able to look back one day on this dark period in the Dubber journey and are able to say: “Glad we rode it out.”

GLTAH,
    Wiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.6¢ $110.4K 2.939M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 115017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 6.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ 1393758
Last updated 15.56pm 05/06/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.