DUB 4.26% 4.5¢ dubber corporation limited

I didn't mean to mock & apologise if my previous post insulted...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I didn't mean to mock & apologise if my previous post insulted anyone.

A friend who is an affected investor (I am not) informed me about this thread on HotCopper, so I signed up yesterday to read it.

Reading the posts, there seem to be some great insights, but some also seem to still believe in Dubber despite the evidence that sales figures are being exaggerated by experienced cons.

I was appealing to those who still believe to wake up & see what is going on. I didn't mean to mock investors who have lost, particularly everyday investors.

Even if Dubber does get back on its feet somehow, it is up against bigger players such as Microsoft (who recently announced partnership with Vodafone) & would require far higher investment levels and vastly better management to compete, imho.

Customer confidence must be at an all time low & investor confidence must be through the floor. I don't know about the product (I've never seen it) but the overall position this company is in is terrible.

I hope AW is able to pull the proverbial rabbit out of Dubber's hat, but further investment would be crazy so I hope nobody else loses by investing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $40.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $90.17K 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2108046 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 446442 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 445206
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.